Suncoast Business Consultants recommends that all businesses carry general liability insurance and property insurance. You are also required by law to carry worker’s comp insurance for employees.

***Commercial General Liability (CGL)’ A type of insurance policy that provides coverage to a business for bodily injury, personal injury, and property damage caused by the business’ operations, products, or injury that occurs on the business’ premises.

***Property insurance is a policy that provides financial reimbursement to the owner or renter of a structure and its contents, in the event of damage or theft.Property insurance can include homeowners insurance, renters insurance, flood insurance and earthquake insurance.

***Workerscompensation is a form of insurance providing wage replacement and medical benefits to employees injured in the course of employment in exchange for mandatory relinquishment of the employee’s right to sue their employer for the tort of negligence.

***Umbrella insurance policy is extra liability insurance coverage that goes beyond the limits of the insured’s home, auto or watercraft insurance. It provides an additional layer of security to those who are at risk for being sued for damages to other people’s property or injuries caused to others in an accident

Recommended Insurance Agents (Coming soon)

suncoastInsurance Agents